Advantage Insurance Network in Cincinnati, OH is an independent agency that prides itself on helping its customers get the auto insurance coverage they need at the price they deserve. Below are the top five ways you can look at today to help save money on your car insurance.
- Multi-policy – Bundling your auto insurance with a homeowners or renters insurance policy can save up to 20% on your premium on both policies. Having both policies with the same insurance company can also help prevent dangerous gaps in coverage.
- Shop in advance – Many companies offer “Advance Purchase” or “Advance Quote” discounts for new customers. Thinking about and shopping your insurance around in advance of your renewal date shows a responsibility level companies like to reward. Companies can offer discounts anywhere from 3 days to 21 days in advance of your policy start date. This discount can be up to 10%.
- Consider Installing a Monitoring Device – Many companies are now offering a discount for installing a monitoring device in your car. Most track mileage, time of driving and hard braking. Think you’re a good driver? This is the easiest way to get the discount you think you deserve. This discount can be up to 30%.
- Ask if your company offers an e-policy or paperless discount – If you are reading this blog, chances are you have an email address you check regularly. Many companies now offer discounts for customers choosing to receive policy documents via email instead of through the USPS. Typically this discount is 5%.
- Buy your policy from an Independent Agent who can shop your insurance for you – Nobody wants to spend hours on the phone, repeating the same information over and over to get quotes from different companies. Advantage Insurance Network represents over a dozen companies. Just call us or visit our website (www.myadvantageinsurance.com) and give your information one time. That’s all it takes to get multiple quotes from top rated companies.
If you think you could benefit from any of these discounts, give Advantage Insurance Network a call. We can help you review your auto insurance policy to make sure you are not leaving any potential discounts on the table.